Opportunities at Marygreen Manor
From time to time exciting employment opportunities become available at Marygreen Manor. If you would like to be considered for one of the roles listed below please reply with your covering letter, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com. Unfortunately we are only able to respond to candidates meeting the required criteria.
Food & Beverage Team Members
We are looking for EXPERIENCED FOOD & BEVERAGE STAFF to join our busy Front of House Team
If you are a dynamic, catering professional with a proven track record in quality food service and customer service we would love to hear from you.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring your areas of responsibility are prepared and ready for service
- Serving food and beverages in a professional manner with high levels of customer service
- Setting and cleaning tables and service areas
- Escorting customers to their tables
- Presenting menus to customers and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request
- Informing customers of daily specials.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Serving food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required
- Checking with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Removing dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and taking them to kitchen for cleaning
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Previous experience in a catering hospitality, fine dining & banqueting environment
- Friendly, approachable manner with outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to train and coach junior members of staff, using a patient and nurturing approach
- The ability to accurately process information with a good standard of written English & numeracy, demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work efficiently as part of a team
- Must be eligible to live & work in the UK
You will be working a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends. There will be some late finishes so having access to your own transport may prove advantageous.20 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
Ready to apply………..Please provide a CV and a short cover letter briefly outlining why you believe you are a good candidate for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We have a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK. In accordance with the UK Government’s immigration points-based system, this post does not meet the characteristics of a skilled job including salary criteria to be eligible for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker Route.
Please note we are unable to respond to all applicants. Candidates will be contacted within 1 week if we wish to progress your application.
Competitive Rates of Pay
Free Meals on Duty